1. Collecting Information
When you visit our website or purchase and/or sell real estate with Leah Beckman, we may collect information about you that you share with us. We typically collect two kinds of information about you through our applications and real estate services: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you visit our applications or that you provide to us.
a. Personally Identifiable Information: This identification information may include, but is not limited to, your name, physical address, email address, telephone, mobile, and fax numbers, details of your real estate, lending, title and insurance needs and references, and other details of your life (“Personal Information”).
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you (“Non-PII”). Non-PII can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de- identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous by a de-identification process. We obtain Non-PII about you from information that you affirmatively provide to us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access any applications. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using, the third-party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our applications, the specific web pages you visit, the duration and frequency of your visits, and location information.
2. How We Use & Share Information Collected
a. Personal Information: We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to:Customize your online and/or real estate transaction experiences and to carry out your online requests;
- Tell you about our products, services and other offerings;
- Contact you for a variety of reasons, such as providing you promotional or marketing information for our products or those of our affiliated companies;
- Communicate with you about your real estate transaction;
- In certain instances, we may also share your personally identifiable information with our third-party vendors and marketing partners that, among other activities: perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our affiliated companies); administer our offerings; provide us marketing or promotional assistance; analyze our data; assist us with customer service; and offer other services and products that may be relevant to the purchase or sale of real estate. Our vendors agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests;
- On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity;
- As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our consumer applications, and to further our marketing efforts.
b. Non-PII: We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to:
- Help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends;
- Carry out targeted promotional activities;
- Improve our services and offerings.
3. Processing Location
LeahBeckmanRealtor.com is intended for operation within the United States.
4. Anti-Fraud Disclosure
YOU SHOULD NEVER TRANSMIT NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBERS OR BANK ACCOUNT OR ROUTING NUMBERS, BY EMAIL OR OTHER UNSECURED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. EMAILS ATTEMPTING TO INDUCE FRAUDULENT WIRE TRANSFERS ARE COMMON AND MAY APPEAR TO COME FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
If you receive any electronic communication directing you to transfer funds or provide nonpublic personal information, EVEN IF THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION APPEARS TO BE FROM LeahBeckmanRealtor.com, Leah Beckman, The Beckman Group, Sibcy Cline, or its affiliates, do not respond to it and immediately contact your real estate agent or title closer. Such requests, even if they may otherwise appear to be legitimate, are likely part of a scheme to defraud you by stealing funds from you or using your identity to commit a crime.
To notify Sibcy Cline or our affiliates of suspected fraud related to your real estate transaction, send an email to email@example.com.
6. Contacting & Opt-Out Information
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that requests may take up to 30 days and we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our services.
7. Effective Date and Contact Information:
Address: 2650 Erie Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45208-2017
Telephone Number: 513-818-3131
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org